2 Year Warranty
WI-ME snowboards warrants all products sold by dealers to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (2) years from the date of purchase to all North American customers (Original proof of purchase from authorized retailer required). If a product is found to be defective by WI-ME, in its sole discretion, WI-ME’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. WI-ME will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All WI-ME products purchased outside of North America shall be guaranteed free from defects in craftsmanship for a period of one (1) year from manufacture date. For all international claims please contact your local WI-ME distribution channel.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to WI-ME products purchased from WI-ME Snowboard Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Any other unauthorized internet sale of WI-ME products have NO warranty.
2. All products returned for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given via email with pictures or by phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. WI-ME Snowboards assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. WI-ME Snowboards will be responsible for return shipping costs on all approved warranty claims for domestic shipping, while sender pays shipping to submit any product for warranty and for return shipping on non-warrantable issues.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, incorrect hardware length for mounting bindings..
- Damage caused by rail/rock/ or other impact including but not limited to cracked edges renders this warranty null and void.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
4. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
5. WI-ME product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.